Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Another Finance Forum

 

In the course of our internet search we often come across many interesting places or sites. My most preferred spot is any interactive forum, that way I can learn and share what little I know.

The variety of financial markets and instruments is mind boggling, leaving so much to learn. Also, with the Internet the whole world seems to have shrunk, or as is popular to quote, flattened. This phrase was made popular by Thomas Friedman, in his book by the title “The World is flat”

The financial markets in the United Kingdom are the most venerable and historic ones. The UK has a long history of business and commerce. The UK Investment Forum is a place I often visit during my search for knowledge about other markets. It provides a good opportunity to learn and interact with fellow investors and traders from the UK. Also this forum lets me know about the latest trends and fads from the perspective of the UK markets. The coverage of topics is as to be expected, including Real estate, banking, Insurance, loans, pensions, stocks, bonds and commodity. In short the whole gamut of financial instruments and investment avenues.

I also notice that they have revamped their forum look and feel, a nice mix of brown and grey.

No comments: